Are you looking for new challenges in your career as an architectural technician and a company that is both flexible and people-oriented? LabNco. is currently recruiting. We are looking for someone who will contribute to the success of our residential, institutional and other clients' projects (observatories, shelters, etc.) By joining our team, you will be able to put your skills and creativity to good use!
LabNco. is looking for an Architectural Technologist. The successful candidate will join our construction document production team and perform the following tasks:
- Carry out surveys and their layout on CAD
- Produce technical drawings (plans, general sections, elevations) from design drawings and instructions, according to the requested schedule
- Produce technical documents in Revit and/or Autocad
- Produce and revise shop drawings in Revit and/or Autocad
- Coordinate the completion of plans and specifications, and construction details
- Understand and interpret specifications properly and coordinate plans
- As directed by the architect and/or project manager, ensure compliance with building codes, municipal bylaws, and other technical reports and documents related to the project
- Establish a modeling strategy
- Research existing building documentation (plans, reports, etc.)
- Research and select products, materials, techniques and technologies
- Prepare documentation required by the client
- Assist in the preparation of construction and fit-out cost estimates
- Coordinate the project with stakeholders (engineers)
- Perform all other tasks related to this position.
Do you have the profile we are looking for?
At LabNco. We are looking for an architectural technologist who has already worked in architectural firms. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A college diploma in architectural technology
- Membership in the Quebec Order of Architects or in the process of becoming a member (a definite asset)
- Good knowledge of the Quebec Construction Code in force
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp and the Office suite
- Minimum of 1 year experience with Revit software
- Open-minded and creative
- Sense of initiative
- Ability to see how ideas can be operationalized
- Excellent ability to adapt
- Problem solving orientation
- Good judgment and analytical skills
- Willing to learn and open to new ideas
- Likes to do a good job and propose initiatives for our projects
- Ability to work in a team, natural aptitude for dealing with partners
- Good sense of responsibility
- Enjoy managing several files simultaneously
- Good command of written and spoken French
- Knowledge of 3dsmax software is an asset
- Fluency in English is an asset.
- Work-life balance: Possibility of flexible hours, telecommuting and working from home depending on the tasks and mandates
- Remuneration according to experience
- Paid holidays
- When conditions permit: team activities (happy hour, sports activities, lunch and learn, etc.)
- Paid continuing education and mentoring.
What else should you know about us?
LabNco. is a young and growing company located in the Lévis region. Our mission is to foster human development by modulating the environment and incorporating science into designs of all scales.
- Complex thinking
Visit our careers page to find out more: